- Host annual meeting of JASA
- Publications: Journal of JASA 1/year, Bulletin of JASA 2/year
- Organize courses and lectures about strabismus and amblyopia
- Instruct and evaluate the methods and instruments for amblyopia and strabismus examinations.
- JASA Awards: Yuge prize, Nakagawa prize, Hiroishi prize.
- Support young investigators to present their research activities in abroad.
- Support strabismus and amblyopia study groups.
- Host ISA 2014 in Kyoto
Other activities regarding strabismus and amblyopia may be added upon request